Friday, March 26, 2010

Florida Homecoming



Hi, guys! I just got back from Florida on Wednesday. It was even more amazing then I first envisioned. I wake-boarded, played golf, hit my longest drive ever, stepped on a jellyfish, made a thirty-foot putt, saw Terminator Salvation for the first time, saw The Blind Side for the first time and in every way, had a blast! I will try to review those two movies for you guys as well.
Will try to get some awesome pictures up from my sister (Bekah) later. And I did take that picture :D

Ttyl!

--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

omigosh, omigosh!! You stepped on a jellyfish??? Ouch!! :P You saw Terminator Salvation? Wasn't it the best EVER?!?!!!!!! Okay, I have to admit, it wasn't as good as the others, but I definitely liked it! Nick Stahl (my cousin) did a pretty good job of playing John Conner in the 3rd movie, but I liked Christian Bale's version a whole lot better! When I think of John Conner, I think of him. lol =D Anyways, glad ya had fun! I'm so going to Florida someday! I have a list of all the state's I'd like to visit: Alaska, Florida, New Mexico, Montana, and Alabama! :) 'Nuff of my rambling. I bet it's nice to be home, huh?