Friday, March 26, 2010

Tagged by Eldarwen

I LOVE these...never done one, though :P. Ok, here I go. *crosses fingers*


Are you male or female? Glass of Water- Coldplay...oh no.... XD

What do people feel when they are around you? Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (:D nice!)

Describe your current relationship: Won't Back Down - Mat Kearney

Where would you like to be right now? Moving On - Needtobreathe ( :) cool)

How do you feel about love? Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart (omgosh...)

Whats your life like? St. Patrick's Breastplate - Stefan Van Voorst (come ON....lol)

What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Secrets and Regrets - Pillar (no way...)

Say something wise? Renaissance - Mat Kearney

If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say? Crashing Down - Mat Kearney (:D)

How would you describe yourself? Comatose - Skillet (awesome)

How do you feel today? Hero - Skillet (ROTFLOL)

What is your life's purpose? When Love Comes To Town - U2 (palmface)

What is your motto? Love Lead the Way - Stefan Van Voorst (not bad ;))

What do your friends think of you? Lifeline - Mat Kearney (...what?!)

What do you think of your parents? I Am Free - Newsboys (haha!)

What do you think of very often? Streets of Gold - Needtobreathe (no, really?)

What is 2+2? Mistakes - Kutless (...okk?)

What do you think of your best friend? Bullet Soul (Original by Switchfoot) - Joshua Shaffer (that's me!)

What is your life story? Imagine - John Lennon (weird)

What do you want to be when you grow up? On and On - Chasen

What will you dance to at your wedding? Lucy - Skillet (EPIC palmface)

What will they play at your funeral? Thunderstruck - AC~DC (oh no...my parents are going to kill me)

What is your hobby/interest? Strong Tower - Kutless (uhh.....YEAH!)

What is your biggest fear? New Year's Day - U2 (no way...)

What is your biggest secret? Beyond The Surface - Kutless

What do you think of your friends? Fight Like This - Decyfer Down (crap)

What will you re-post this as? Everything I Need - Kutless (it's a wrap!)


--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

5 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Very very glad you're back from Flordia! We missed ya'...at least I did.
Anywho...sorry that you missed the contest. I should have let it run longer...blogger glitches kinda suck. haha.
I'm having another one this upcoming week...hopefully. Though, don't hate me if it doesn't happen till the following week ;)
But I'll try!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Eldarwen said...

Oh, you did do it! Wasn't it fun? My favorite thing about doing this tag is when I get an answer that totally says what I was thinking. =D
Um, I hope that's not your life's purpose. :P
Oh! And, yeah, your parents are definitely going to kill you if that's what you play at your funeral. Good luck!

Eldarwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eldarwen said...

*grr* It won't publish my comment. I keep having to start over. Not anymore, I am done. If this one doesn't pop up, I'm just leaving.... *crosses fingers*....

Eldarwen said...

It published! =D I. Am. Satisfied.