Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin

Hey, everybody. I have recently stumbled upon this song by Breaking Benjamin (alternative) and I was blown away. This guy has a really good voice and the song is amazing. Thoughts, comments, complaints? :D

Check it out on my playlist
P.S. The first word he yells is "Fall!"...fyi for those of you who think he's swearing ;)
--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

5 comments:

JTN said...

Love that song. I love some of Breaking Benjamin's stuff, though they do drop f-bombs in some of their songs.
If you liked I Will Not Bow, look up Diary of Jane.

Josh $ said...

Yeah, it is an amazing song. I do have Diary of Jane on my playlist, that song first introduced me to BB.
Thanks for the comment, JT!

Josh

Eldarwen said...

Could you maybe post a link to the song so I could listen to it? ^_^

Josh $ said...

Does the playlist not work? Hmm...ok heres the link http://hypem.com/track/886653/Breaking+Benjamin+-+I+Will+Not+Bow

FYI EVERYONE, I have found that my playlist will work if you enter in www. right before my jesusfreakjdsblog thing in my url. then my playlist should work. but all the same, there's the link.

Josh $ said...

P.S. When you click the link, just hit the play button at the top-middle of your screen. Then it should play.

Josh