Monday, December 28, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

Hey, everbody!
Last night, (I live in Minnesota) I went to the Ordway (a acting theatre) to see Beauty and the Beast.
As much as I dislike Disney romances (:P) this production happily surprised me. It had great musical acts and it was very humorous. It was about two and a half hours (w/ intermission) and I was entranced the whole time. I am rather ashamed to admit it now...but I did enjoy that performance. They had a great cast and a lot of effects. *Spoiler* E.g. when Belle kissed the Beast and etc. etc. he changed back into the Prince, he was raised up (by wire) and did a somersault while strobe lights were flashing, and basically pulled off his cape and face. Lol, meaning his Beast part of him, coming down as the Prince. It was pretty cool.
* * * * stars

--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

6 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LOL yeah disney movies aren't my thing either. But I usually like the ones in theatre for some reason.
Sounds like you had fun!

P.S. How's it goin' with the braces?

Hannah Nicole said...

Sounds awesome. :)

Hannah

Josh $ said...

It was awesome!
Bleah, my braces got off about three weeks ago, so that's great. I am currently wearing a retainer, but that should be only full-time for around a year.

Josh

Ryan said...

Cool Josh! Sounds enthralling!


Ry

C said...

It's kinda funny, but I love Beauty and beast :-) I have memorized all the songs, not on perpose though, but just because I listen to it alot.
The play sounded really entertaining, and well-done, and I wish I oculd have gone :-)
Thanks for sharing!

Josh $ said...

Yeah, it was great. I always love seeing stuff at the Ordway.