Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NEEEEEEEWWW POLLLLLL!!!!

Lol! Love that title :D.
Ok, I just wanted to say that I have a new poll! Top right!
Vote now! Vote often! Vote early!
Also, when I say e.g. behind the genres, I don't mean specifically that artist...im talking about the genres of christian music. Not those specific artists. They are there just to give u an example of that genre.
Thanks for voting!

--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

6 comments:

JTN said...

I also love Rap-Hip hop, (I love manafest) but I just have more Hard Rock groups like Decyfer Down, Skillet, Pillar, Flyleaf, the Letter Black, etc. etc.

Josh $ said...

Yeah, I agree, although I don't have much Flyleaf. I do love Hanging By a Thread, though. That song is awesome.

Jake M. said...

Rock/Switchfoot all the way. *grins*

Jake

Eldarwen said...

Wait... can't I choose more than one!?!?!?!? Please?!?!!? I like Pop, Alternative and Rock. Please, please, please. I mean, and after all I've done for you. *crosses arms* Okay, I haven't done anything for you, but if you do this one thing for me, I promise to... to.... vote on your poll. Yeah, "I proimse to vote on your poll". :) Good enough??

lol jk (p.s. this was all a joke. I'm choosing Rock).

Eldarwen said...

p.s. Taylor and I have you beat on the comments to my Night At the Museum 2 post. haha! :P

Josh $ said...

Aw.... :D