Thursday, December 17, 2009

Final Exam Geometry


Hey, everybody!
I wanted to ask all of you to pray for me, as I am taking my final exam for my class at the UMN this afternoon. It's been a long run...I've had one year of Geometry since the start of this school year. I have Trig/Pre Calc next semester (after Christmas break) ! =O, but yeah. Prayers would be much appreciated!
I'm not making A+ grades in the class, but the cut is B- and I think I'm making the cut. But, you really never know. This math thing has been good, but it has detracted from my friends and how much time I get to spend with them. My apologizes, guys.

Thanks for your prayers,
--Josh

P.S. Look for some Epic Fail pics soon!

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

6 comments:

JTN said...

Good luck!
Geometry was one of the most awful math classes I took. I liked Algebra better. But that's just me. :)

JT

Josh $ said...

Oh, totally! In a scale of amount/toughness of work,
Algebra < Geometry
by a mile. lol

Josh

Eldarwen said...

Wow, after looking at that picture I am definitely praying! lol ;)

Eldarwen

Josh $ said...

Lol! No, that's not acutally totally what I'm doing, but if I make the cut next semester, that IS what I'll be doing!

Josh

Camellia Day said...

*blinks* I can barely add 1 + 1 and you can do that! WOW.

*feels dumb* :P

Josh $ said...

Lol, thats not really my work. That's calculus, hopefully what i'll be doing next year.