Monday, December 7, 2009

Braces Off! ...Tommorrow...

Hey, everybody! Whoa...do any of you notice I always start out with that catch phrase?
Lol...Anyways, I just wanted to post about my braces!
I love them so much! JK!!!!!!!!
I am finally getting them off! Tomorrow... anyone who felt a horrible sense of anti-climax, please raise your hand. But still, it is amazing! I've been wearing them for around two years. And I'm getting them off already! Except, I will have to wear a retainer (bleh) for another 3-4 years, so...
But that is so awesome! I can't wait to see the new me! ...xD Oh man, that was so lame. LOL

Earwen, I feel a need to sing "We Are The Champions" right now...don't you? :D

Peace,
--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNFAIR!
UNFAIR!
FOUL!
ME FIRST!

JTN said...

Haha.
Nice. I never had to wear braces, but they never did look very comfortable.

Josh $ said...

Yeah...a bunch of metal in the mouth never looks comfortable, does it?
xD

Josh

Emily said...

Wonderful! I remember the day (a few years ago) I was supposed to get mine off after 2 long years... But I couldn't get them off because I wasn't quite ready. :( It was sad because it was a few days before Christmas and I wanted my 'new' smile. A month or so later I DID get them off and was super happy. My teeth were so smooth and white! I'll never forget it. Something about someone's smile is so nice, we as humans tend to notice that first. :)
Hope it goes well.

-Emily