Friday, March 5, 2010

Already Home - Thousand Foot Krutch - Welcome to the Masquerade


Hey, everybody.
Air1 just started playing this song on their radio, and I loved it. It's not your typical TFK song...I'm more used to hearing them belt out stuff like "Fire It Up" or "Rawkfist". But this song reminds me more of their side-job, FM Static. It's a great song, just gotta post the lyrics. ;)

The trouble with truth is it never lies
And the trouble with wrong’s
That it’s never right
So I rest my head under Your light
The trouble with peace, is it never fights
And the trouble with love’s
That it’s always blind
I want to walk to the edge of it
Tonight, and I fall down

I am on my knees
‘Cause You’re everything I need
And I’ve made a mess of myself
On my own
Now I am on my face
And I’m calling out Your name
And I won’t run away
‘Cause I’m already home

The trouble with tears is that they dry
And the trouble within
Made me wanna cry
I’ve never felt so much like I’m alive
I wanna open my eyes and see Your face
If I have to wait a thousand days
I’ll still be right here, right next to You
And I fall down

And I know I haven’t always been
Where You wanted me
I’m standin’ here, arms out
Broken down
Before you

--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

4 comments:

Eldarwen said...

It sounds like a nice song. Though, I've never heard of them before. Haha! That mask is sweet! =D

Emily said...

Nice. I have heard the song a number of times and it's good if you're in a rock-ish mood.
What area are you headed to in FL? :)

-Emily

Emily said...

Ah neat! Yeah, Naples is cool. :)
-Emily

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

"Hey Everybody" lol, you say that almost every post....99% at least.
As far as I can tell we like all the same bands, but I just can't seem to get into this band...but its not to late is it? Hmmm, I'm gonna go listen to them for awhile and see if I can sink my teeth in.

Also...because I'm looking to the right at songs you like I know that you'll know at least one of the songs on my MP3 quiz...I'd appreciate it if you checked it out. lol ;)

God Bless,
Bleah Briann