Sunday, February 14, 2010

My New Guitar


Hey, everybody!
I just got back from Saint Cloud. I was up there purchasing this guitar! I found it on craigslist for half the normal retail price! This is the best guitar I have ever had! I love it!
Memorabilia:
Dual humbucker pickups.
Two volume nobs, two tone nobs.
Black mahogany neck
Maple/mahogany body mix
Made in the USA
Dark Fire color
Fretboard decorations
Three-way tone switch


Amazing...


--Josh

“Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi,
No I don't live in MN (wish I did...), but I live in WI right over the border. :) We do all our shopping and stuff like that in MN though. No sales tax on clothing! Yay.

-Emily

Amber said...

cool guitar!:)

Victoria Horea said...

SNAP! NICE! :)